This is my list of great interviews, and articles I read and watch on YouTube Marketing (it’s an ongoing list so I will always add to it)
- Use Keyword on Title, Description, Tags, and Say it several times during your video for when uploading transcript
- Transcript will for sure help you rank, even for weird keywords you didn’t want
- All keywords are different, so create a new video for each one, just add a little spin if is a damn similar keyword (add “3 secrets to x… or x on 5 easy steps)
- Always do your research
- For current videos: Make sure there is a keyword being optimized for it, use related keyword on tags, upload a transcript, do backlinks to it, share the video with social media, embed the video on multiple places, get comments, get likes, get video responses
- Try to keep the video at around 3 min
- Build quality relationships with other YouTubers in your niche- and over deliver by providing them with Free content for them (i.e. Free tracks and music for them to use)
- Have a sweet talent – you gotta be good to attract viewers, or have some sort of expertise, so know your craft!
- Takes action- those that take action see results
- Stays consistent – There are a number of talented people on YT out there, but 99% of them aren’t consistent enough to get noticed and see success.
Here are the main things Jonathan covered:
- How certainty kills innovation and success
- Why action in the face of uncertainty is mandatory, but suffering is optional
- How to change your workflow to turbocharge your creative process
- What one thing you should do every day that will profoundly alter the psychology of creation and success.
- And more…
Banned YouTube Account? Here is 2 people who got them back because they asked: